Monday, January 25, 2016

Prep

It was hard to get up at 6:30 and get everyone up and out. Now need to spend the next couple of hours going through all my notes slowly. For a 1PM concert I'd normally sleep in. But this is anything but normal. Amazingly, my biggest decision is what to wear.

I'm not competing with Olivia's strapless gown and sculpted arms. And if anything, I was going to dress under, classy black but in pants. But I'm just unsure. If I were a man, I'd put on a dark suit and be done. I'm not doing any sleeveless gown, for sure. First of all, it's cold out and I'm not putting my arms out there next to hers. But I do have full length, sleeved black, a stretchy asymmetric gown that is its own bold but in a very understated way. Too much for an afternoon concert?

Decisions, decisions. But now need to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.