To: Everyone at 9:40PM
SUBJECT: Hi
Did talk to dad.
This is NOT joking.
If mr & dad divorce move out the house will make all of you happier? Peacefull for your family? Off course all of you don't have to deal with me.
I did talks to dad pass 10 years now, subject came out tonight again I told dad now make me more realizes this is the way I should take. After all the problems last year this road are more clearly so all of you don't have live in this feck family life like some one told me long time ago...
-- Sent from Gmail Mobile
From: Mom
To: everyone at 9:49PM
SUBJECT: Queation
You don't have to answer the question to me.
Let dad know if that all you want
-- Sent from Gmail Mobile
From: Me
To: everyone minus mom at 9:50PM
SUBJECT: Please do not answer
My mom is making no sense at all. What goes on between the two of them is their business. I advise everyone not to respond.
love,
Gimky
__
From: Me
to: everyone minus mom at 9:57PM
Subject: Agreement
Can we all agree not to respond to mom's emails? She is unhappy and upset, and none of us should get ensnarled in any of this. Mom is off her rails and the last thing any one should do is get into some interaction about this.
Please, please do not respond to such emails.
We should all talk to dad, but not necessarily even about mom. Stuff about the kids, work, the house repairs, trips coming up. I suggest not going into the topic of mom at all.
We are in Montreal and home in a couple of days. Wishing everyone everything happy and sweet! Also, happy birthday BIL!!
xx
Gimky
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.