A boy lost his retainer. We have looked high and low for it in this house. I spent an hour, myself. The boy and I looked 30 minutes together, yesterday, retracing his steps of the sleepover. I had my boys quadruple check their bedrooms and bathroom and any of the usual places. I tell everyone to look out for a grey retainer case. I just got a text from the mom. She is convinced it is in this house. Would it be an imposition for me to come and look myself?
Why yes, it sort of is.... I don't want someone rummaging around upstairs and thinking she can go snooping through our whole house.
No problem! I wrote knowing at least I have some minutes to tidy up, see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.