Monday, May 16, 2016

preparing

Hubby and I mapping out the next month. Over Memorial wknd, we will drive my car down to sister's. It's bigger than hubby's and can carry more stuff. We are buying an ikea bed frame in MD and putting it together in her basement. He'll bring down a suit and his old hybrid bike and helmet, he will now have some doubles of things, like a gym bag and running shoes, so he'll never carry clothes between cities.

Now doing a gazillion loads of laundry and hanging out in the basement. I called the cleaning service, who comes occasionally to do a top to bottom scrub down. In less than 90 minutes, a team of 3 zooms through the entire house. One does the bathrooms, another the kitchen. Still another dusts everywhere. Someone vacuums all the floors, with another right behind washing them. I think they like coming here and don't charge me much. Without much clutter and stuff to work around, it's a quick job for its size.

Bye, Miss! One of them called down just now. Thank you soooo much!!! I called up. I just love it when the service comes and parts of the house are all clean at the same time. I'll be gone all week and for many reasons, it's better to leave the house sparkling clean for the fam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.