Friday, May 13, 2016

going

Picture from a performance class, last night. My kids auditioning for NYSSMA, this week end, gathered to play for each other. Most came without parents and just walked from their homes. I handed them each a cookie afterwards with a few encouraging words to each. Sweet and simple!

These next 2 days are my busy ones. Today I have 3 classes, a rehearsal, 3 lessons and a service to play. And incredibly! At 9pm, we will leave the kids for an hour and meet Olivia and her hubby in downtown Sunny Patch for drinks! I forget they are late birds and so this works! We have a lot of catching up to do. They want to know about hubby's job and what we're going to do.... Tomorrow morning, I play a 2-1/2 hour bat mitzvah service, then drive up to New Paltz to play a wedding. Hubby at another bar mitzvah in the morning with Jake and will be in charge of shuttling around the kids all afternoon, which we usually split up.

Hopefully we can go into town for dinner, tomorrow night. Who wants to cook?

And I'm off! Feeling like we won a million bucks with Belac's insurance. But I urged hubby to call his new company. We could get Cigna, it appears, if our home zip were in CT. But it looks like NYers are supposed to sign up with AETNA! I'm sure we can work it out, hubby, please call them and explain. Or find out if we make your home address in Chevy Chase, where you'll be living with big sis, if we can get Cigna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.