Monday, October 10, 2016

Steps

Falling far short of 10,000 steps, at 9PM I got on that treadmill for an hour while watching Anderson Cooper 360. I have to admit, it was a pretty entertaining way to pass the time, and I'm glad we moved the treadmill into hubby's office off the bedroom. There's no excuse to not get on there at the end of the day if need be. It's also a good time as the kids are basically done for the day.

It can be hard at times with slip ups in exercise or eating, but I've been trying to compensate with one or the other. At the bar mitzvah, I ate all the delicious appetizers and without much restriction - though no dessert. That day, I took in 14,000 steps. Yesterday, I only got in 7500 steps, but it was also a day I ate more lightly. I'm trying. It's been 8 weeks and 8 pounds lost and adopting a diet that is just healthier over all. 

My mom and I chatted today. We've been talking occasionally, lately. Are you going for your biopsy yet? No, I forgot. Don't forget what happened with your sister, she reminded me, you better do it. Okay, I will. Is everything okay? she asked me, second time in the same conversation. Yes, I reassured her, wondering if she was sensing something even I didn't know, things are fine.

Kissed Belac good night and Jake has promised he will turn in soon. Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.