Saturday, October 8, 2016

fun

Home after a beautiful bar mitzvah and party. Hubby and I played music and it was really the best we've ever been together on piano and violin. We danced the whole time at the party and I participated in the limbo, my favorite and it was down to just me and a handful of kids before I was basically doing a backbend and had my dress hiked up as far as it could go without being obscene and just could not get my forehead under an already very low bar. The adults were all screaming for me and wanting me to make it...! I was like a kid again. But not. I never enjoyed myself so much as a kid. These days I don't care really care how I look. I love to dance and play those games and I take chances and liberty in music I never did. Ever. We also saw the montage video Belac made for his friend and he got a nice shout out. Very sweet.

Jake told me as we were talking about our day, Mom! We were at our table looking at everyone and David told me "I love your parents!" Why, I asked feigning indignance, because dad and I looked pretty stupid out there? Yeah, he chuckled. It was fun, I replied, a lot of fun!

Now hubby watching a movie with the boys as I make an apple crisp from a tote of not very good apples I mistakenly bought. Soon need to head out to walk the dog and get another 11,000 steps in.

What a great day! happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.