Sweaty Belac in another lukewarm bubble bath. He seems comfy and happy enough. Hubby and I tried to log onto his company's website for health insurance elections. He couldn't successfully log on. I could feel his blood pressure rising. If I don't get on to select our options by Friday, I will be renewed as a smoker... Really?? Yup, that's the way it works. And why are we changing companies anyway? He was clearly getting worked up. We are going to change an insurance for another that probably won't cover Belac anyway?!
As long as we are with Blue Cross, we will be out 25K a year. So what's the harm in trying...? If one of us gets cancer or has to be hospitalized, we still get coverage by another reputable insurance company. But right now, our biggest expense is Belac's growth hormone. Maybe we could go back to Cigna, maybe Aetna, something else...! They might not cover it but it's worth trying. As long as we go with what we have, we don't get coverage for Belac so why should we stay with it...?
He didn't want to drive to Mississippi Sweets 20 min there and back. Let's just order in someplace closer. Hubby, I said as nicely and easily as I could, knowing he wasn't thinking straight. No one is happy Belac is sick, but everyone should not be stuck at home. Go with Jacob, get a table, enjoy yourselves. He loves his time with you, you guys have a great time! Jacob is going to remember all this time he had with just you, today, at the pool, playing tennis, ping pong, eating ice cream and playing games.... You'll get a table fast with just 2 of you. Eat, have a good time, order something delicious and just bring us something home. Go and we will figure this other stuff out. Human resources is closed now, so we can't do anything. We will call them in the morning if we still have problems.
If I were out, I'd worry about Belac the whole time. I'm content to be home and plus, hubby needs this vacay much more than me. And so off they go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.