Hubby at a board meeting down the street. Kids showered and hwk done and playing a half hour of Super Smash Bros. I am sitting 2 feet from fire and I just want to eat potato chips. I have some, hidden in the pantry above my fridge. I ran, today. My dress is arriving on Thursday. I don't need chips. I don't need chips.
I am organizing a special needs dinner for this Friday night. It is work. And then I moved it bc Dot could not get there that early. Then I lost families who couldn't easily come that late with kids. And what now? She writes they can't come. Whaaaaat....? And you didn't even wish me happy birthday, yesterday. And now I have to hear a gazillion reasons why your week is a nightmare and hard. I know. I know. But now I've lost a third of the attendees for no good reason at all! And I postponed leaving to Montreal a night early over hubby's grandma's 100th birthday.
I wrote to hubby. Kids in bed and you better come home now, or I'm opening a bottle of wine. Worse, a huge bag of chips. I did run, today, by the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.