Saturday, March 5, 2016

Realization

Only understood this morning what hubby was telling me. Acquiring company wants hubby now, like before the acquisition, like now. The CAO is coming back to NY on Monday and has asked hubby's boss - who has decided to retire at time of acquisition - to discuss hubby with him. It is a 100 percent face time job that requires managing a sizeable team. The question looms, could we move?

okay, I told hubby. Of course you have to throw your hat in the ring, but it's time to be aggressive about putting yourself out there for something a little more local.... I know, however, without saying so, that this job might be too difficult to turn down.

Jake and I read hubby's resume this morning. I could only understand half of it. You went to University of Toronto? Jake asked incredulously, and got a master's of science...??? Yes, that was for math. Oh, Jake continued scrolling. This is the first time he ever read a resume. I watched him learn about his dad on paper. He hasn't connected the dots, yet, about what hubby being employed by competitive company means, being away all week or us moving there. Nothing is official and so there is no reason to say anything and get them worried. Still, I was in contact with sis about urban neighborhoods we should check out. Doing my own research.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.