Everyone wants the money, hubby told me, and they want their jobs, of course. Everyone pretty much keeps their job with the Chinese deal, at least for the next while, he told me and shrugged, as if to acknowledge that we are just as short-sighted as everyone else.
Tonight, I go with Kati to a special ed fundraiser. I'm picking her up and we're getting pedicures at the local place... The gym?? Lunch? My toe nails? I'm 3 for 3, today. And you know what else? I should finally find myself a doctor I like and trust and go. I haven't had a doctor's visit for myself in at least 3 years. Everyday will not be like today, but I do need to make taking care of myself a priority. Today has been nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.