Thursday, March 3, 2016

DC

When I let my mind wander and I imagine us somewhere else, I know I would miss Sunny Patch and our friends, but it doesn't scare me as much as it once did. I mean, if we are together, it will be okay. We would figure out the school and friends. I could pick up work wherever there are kids and good schools. And the fact is, we need the stability of hubby's job and if acquiring company offers hims something compelling, we will have to think about it. There are opportunities to grow and do something new in the soon to be combined company. We have a lot of ties to Boston, but that option is not realistic. In DC we'd be near my sister. Interestingly, where she lives and where we'd want to be, for more money and far less space than Sunny Patch but within a few miles of company headquarters, there are very good public schools. I have softened to DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.