At 2:40 I received a call. Mom, I have a problem. What is it? The bus for the XCountry meet leaves in 5 minutes, but I have a question in Math I need to ask the teacher about. What is it about? Well, I don't really understand something. Is it something dad can help you on? Probably. Okay, well he comes home late tonight and he can help you. I'd go to XCountry, you haven't been to a meet yet and the season is half over...! Okay, he agreed. Okay, run off so you don't miss the bus! I told him, and off he went.
Earlier this afternoon I was in town. Kati was there and wanted to drive me, she had time to kill. After chatting awhile I told her I was going to walk. Look, I stood back for her to see, I lost 7 pounds! I know, was going to say, you look great! Well, I told her, I was almost 150 pounds this summer! I know, she told me in a rare admission, you put on some weight.... Yes, and at 142 now I am almost where I was 3 years ago -138- when I initially thought I needed to lose 10 pounds!
Kissed her good bye. A minute later she honked as she passed. I am so determined to lose another 13 pounds and be around a totally reasonable, efficient and healthy 130. I'm so mad I let myself go like this and love these changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.