I actually think not a single person understands me.
I was bawling tonight at Dot's. And no one understood. Not even my own husband, who had not been paying attention. They all told me. Awww. You didn't have a good relationship with your own mom. You would have traded your own childhood experiences.
Really?!
Really?
You're all so sure. Well I'm not so sure, how could you be so sure?
Why is this about me. Why is this not about YOU. Why could no one listen to what I was saying? This had nothing to do with me!!!
Dot, I had weeped. What you and your mom had was so intense. It was so close and so special. That you don't feel her.... I promise you. You will. You will. You don't have to pay some 'medium.' You don't have to call some person on the phone you've never met. Pay money. Dot.... And I'm sobbing, I can't help it. I promise you will feel her. I promise. Just give it time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.