Thursday, August 14, 2014
found!
Little Sis: Ok. Uncle hasn't even left. Clearly he doesn't seem concerned bc "they are having lunch."
Me: Can we call the mall and ask them to yell their name on the loud speaker?
Little Sis: The mall is not an airport. R u kidding? They would be making announcements constantly then.
Little Sis: Does anyone remember the pw to mom's computer? It's prob the same pw to her Mac account. Aru - something in Japanese?
Me: Hubby must know, I'll ask. He's her tech help.
Little Sis: Oh cool. Good.
Me: Sis' hubby, are you still at the house? Not to be morbid, but did you look in every room? Is there any evidence dad had his usual coffee and toast for bkfst?
It's hard not to worry. It has become clear that no none has actually spoken to my parents since Tuesday night, and it's now Thursday. I had called to ask my dad about water tanks. In that conversation, my dad said he felt almost all better, and my mom sounded her usual self, a little tired, maybe? I also asked about rescheduling my mom's birthday dinner and she said no, that they both weren't eating very much these days....
Little Sis: Mom just called!! She's at the golf club with dad, the one place I didn't call!
Me: Dad's there without his clubs?
Little Sis: Mom probably had league and dad prob went to sit on the porch and drink tea.
Me: Okay, good.
Older Sis: Oh man.
BIL: I'd suck at CSI. I didn't check for dishes or bodies.
Me: Thank you so much, BIL! You gave us such relief by confirming they weren't at home!
I wonder if my little sis told parents that we spent some hours worried something so terrible had happened. They aren't going to believe we called the police! Good for a laugh. Tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.