I was so proud of myself, this early morning. I logged onto Amazon and painlessly and quickly bought all the school and household supplies. I figured I saved substantial money and time. And now, all evening, my phone has been dinging.
Your box of #2 pencils has shipped! was one email.
Your Seventh Generation laundry detergent has shipped! came the next.
Your post-it notes and red 3 ring binder have shipped! came yet another, minutes later.
Are you kidding me? Please do not tell me that the 41 items I bought today are trickling to my doorstep, practically individually boxed and wrapped! I made sure every single item was bought directly from Amazon and qualified for Amazon Prime shipping. I thought it would all be dumped into one big box!
I'm sorry planet earth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.