I was called to do a jingle for a commercial, today. And yesterday, the local violin teacher called to tell me she just got a public school job to start in a few weeks. How many of her 12 violin students - all of whom I've accompanied at her student recitals over the years - could I take over for her? She was giving up all of her privates and it was likely many would want to come to me. Unbelievable.
So things to think about. And in light of all going on with Belac, I really wish I didn't have to spend 4 weeks away in Boston from now to June. This might be the year that I give up the group - after more than 14 years!! I know the Carter is kicking my ass and I'm not in the right state of mind, so I'll just restrain myself. Let's just say, I have things to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.