Hi Gimky,
I would like to chat with you before the CSE meeting tomorrow morning. Can I call you this afternoon? What is a convenient time? If not after school, I can call you before school ends.
Please let me know a time and number to call you.
My reply:
Anytime after 315 on my cell. I hope everything is okay.
Email:
Great! I will call you on your cell at 315. Nothing is wrong:)
Well, we talked from 315 to 430. Nothing is wrong? When was the last time you spoke in depth with anyone on the phone for 90 minutes when nothing is wrong? I then studied for a Social Studies test with Belac, while overseeing study for a French and Science test with Jake. Now making dinner after pouring myself a glass of wine, using my phone to type as I wait for rice to cook.
Nothing is wrong...?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.