Tuesday, November 22, 2016

networking

Hi Famous Film Composer,

I hope this email reaches you well!

I recently had dinner with Olivia and we talked about your violin piece. We would still love to read it!

We may be back in Tuscany, next summer, and it looks like I may be playing and teaching in Geneva in July. We're starting to work out the details.... Hope your preparation is going well for your world tour!

Since our last exchanges, we added Famous Film Composer to our list of Pandora stations. It's been fun for our family to hear your music and be reminded of some of our favorite movies.

Don't know if you have been in England through this whole election fiasco and if so, lucky you! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! And hello to Anika, too.


Cheers,
Gimky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.