Hubby so stressed out and worked most of yesterday. Apparently there are 2 scenarios. If bought by one company, he could get 6 mo. If by another, take over will be immediate. Still, it is all speculation. And while it's terrible to be in limbo like this, it does bide us time. We have to live with however long it takes. Either way, he is certain the company will be bought out and his time is limited.
What will he find in NY? I make enough just to cover taxes on this house, My earnings have been icing for us. however, he doesn't need to earn as much as he does for us to continue living here, and we don't have to continue living in this house either. If we moved to Boston, I'm fairly certain I could find substantial work here. He was offered a job here, once upon a time, and there are jobs to be had here if he is willing to take a pay cut.
The kids need constant prodding and hubby has been overwhelmed with work during annual reporting time and feeling irritated and stretched.
I will be home soon! I texted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.