Looks like midnight out there and I know that Jake is running around town. He had asked to skip track but I wouldn't allow it. He missed 2 practices this week because he wasn't feeling well. Yesterday he ran in the ran and came home sopping wet. At least today was dry and relatively warm.
Belac out, too, at the Lab. I just finished my afternoon lessons and preparing to accompany services tonight. Hubby to join later.
It is my belief that the kids must be busy. They need to be doing anything but being on the computer and on devices. Doing something good for their brains or social life. There's a dinner before services and I know Jake will not want to go. But I'm also happy not to cook and there will be other people we know there. Waiting for him to arrive and then off we will go, I will save food for hubby and Belac when they arrive late.
We have a good life. But the kids need to be pushed and hard! Until they can take over for themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.