Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Projects

I'm pretty much done with the porch but still have papers to sort through. I am sore and have been on my feet 3 days straight. I have to admit, it would have been nice to have a cold beer, tonight, but poured myself seltzer instead. If I have seltzer in hand, I'm good.

Picked up a friend's CSA veggies, today. It was a gift for us, she's out of town. The assortment and quality is so beautiful! Fresh basil, cilantro, dill and scallions. Kale, and bunches of other deep greens. Lots of yellow squash. I love it.

Tomorrow I start the basement. I also have to start practicing, I'm performing in Michigan in a few weeks. In a different way, I'm as busy as I was during the year. But that the kids don't have school and homework and other stresses is just huge and easier for all of us. We love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.