Monday, March 9, 2015

Reply

And you know what? When the time is right you will start speaking up about what you need. 

Over the years, I have learned to speak up instead of grinning and bearing it like a good Asian girl, not that I was suffering any big things or that Hubby is not the most loving husband, but we all have needs, big and small, and sometimes the spouse just doesn't know or fully appreciate what the other needs unless they are explicitly told. 

Good luck! I have confidence in both of you. This is not the end of the world, but a beginning, an opportunity. You're both going to become much stronger individually, facing something tough, and hopefully emerge feeling respected and loved deeply by each other. Probably not fast enough for either of you, but I believe it will be worth the effort.

You should also know that after many texts back and forth, over days, I finally asked Kiki point blank what happened. And even then she said very, very little. Not even pointing a finger at you. This says a lot about her character and shows me she hasn't given up, upset as I must assume she is. 

We are rooting for team Zweiheit!  Know that we love you, Robin! 

Gimky


Sent from my iPhone

Knowing details from hubby and suspecting more than a physical attachment to the 3rd person, I'm not very sure they are going to survive this. But I think my duty as their friend is to encourage them to give it a good shot. They have kids going off to college in less than 2 and 6 years. Very tough times down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.