Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Prep

Drinking a beer. Josh here with Belac to spend night. Jake and hubby on their way home from the gym. Earlier Sterling had driven by with his helper to see if his wheelchair could fit through our front door. Yes. And so he will come tomorrow to have coffee with me, discuss how to mentor the girl, and also have a pep talk with Belac over his bar mitzvah prep.

Belac had 7 vials of blood taken today and X-rays. He will go crazy to know that we have another doctor appt in the morning. And he will likely get just a little blood drawn again, though I'm going to ask the pediatrician if we can avoid it. What is he checking for that the recent 10 vials don't already have covered? I will fill him in on those test results before I find us a new pediatrician... I interviewed one, today, and looked into a new neurologist, too. I'm getting all of our ducks in a row.

Didn't get to the piano, today, but got much done. Jake saw someone about contacts, too. He's going to see so much better! Exhausted. Off to bed before everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.