Do you know where my fleece is? he asked. Check the hooks outside your room, I suggested.
Not there.
I thought about it. I know where it is! I saw it in the trunk of the car!
What? Jake asked, in the trunk?
I think dad took it on our hike and forgot to take it out.
We went out to the car and Jake laughed at the sight of his jacket, buried under my musical instruments.
Am I amazing or am I amazing?? I asked Jake.
The second thing you said, he said, while zipping up. He was used to my self-congratulatory antics, especially when it comes to finding things, my most added-value in this household.
See you mom! he called as he ran off to school.
What a nice morning.
See you mom! he called as he ran off to school.
What a nice morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.