I am out of practice. Years of writing here, a long absence, and here I am.
Belac is now at a new school. His old school would not refund the 2nd semester tuition. Nor would they let us attribute second semester as a charitable donation for tax purposes. Last Friday, Jake’s friend told us that his old school accepted a new 10th grader. Not only are they getting Belac’s tuition, they have a new 10th grader midyear. They are better than whole. And where are we...?
Better than whole. But it irks me so much. So much. We have money, but not that kind of money. To not blink an eyelash? It’s the principle. And for all I did for them as class parent, putting a gloss on everything and arranging huge events. In the end it was a business transaction. In the end, there was no love lost on their part. It stings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.