On Sept 27, 2013, at 3:16 PM
From: Gimky Snowflake
Subject: Belac
Hi Mrs. Prego,
I hope everything is going well and that you have a great week end!
I thought I should mention that Belac came home crying, today, and I asked him what was wrong. He told me that he is upset because he is sitting across from someone who screams and it both scares and distracts him to the point that he doesn't want to go to school on Monday or wants to switch classes. (Absolutely not! I told him, Mrs. Prego is the best teacher there is for you!!) I am sure you are addressing whatever is happening and I know very well with behaviors that change takes time, but was also wondering if it would be possible for Belac to change seats? I did mention to him that I would at least inquire with you. I trust you, whatever you decide, but felt I should mention what happened today.
Thanks so much for everything you do.
Gimky
On Sept 27, 2013, at 3:24 PM
From: Mrs. P
Subject: Re: Belac
Mrs. Snowflake-
We are certainly addressing the behavior and I am so sorry that Belac was upset. I will be happy to move his seat. I don't ever want him to be upset or uncomfortable. Thanks for letting me know. Have a great weekend.
Sincerely,
N. Prego
On Sept 27, 2013, at 3:47 Pm
From: Gimky Snowflake
Subject: Re: Belac
Thank you so much! I will reassure him before Monday and encourage him to take you aside if there's something bothering him in the future.
Happy wknd!
Gimky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.