I like visiting apartmenttherapy.com. And I am slightly obsessed with the small cool 2013 entries. My favorites are Teeny-Tiny "Tommy's Top of the Hill" and Tiny "Hani's Organic Modern." It's amazing how beautiful and meaningful these small spaces are!
How much space and stuff does one really need? We ate by candle light tonight in our sun porch, a most cozy place. Then we all hung out in the living room, reading, playing games, eating more, and feeding the fire. With more than half of the first floor barricaded, we are really always together and it's sweet in a really easy way.
Tomorrow we are off to camp with Kati's family. I must admit, I am not too thrilled, especially in this cold and wet weather. I would rather be living it up in the cheapest motel! We didn't know, months ago when we made these plans, that we'd be in the thick of a kitchen reno. We've already been camping all week with still weeks to go.... But these are first world problems.
All of us. With roofs over our heads, our loved ones around us, and far away from battle fields. We are very, very lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.